Sunday, June 24, 2007

Congratulations Graduates!

Thursday, June 21st at the Keswick Theater the University bid a fond farewell to over 120 graduates from the DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management degree programs. It was an impressive and moving ceremony. The undergraduate speaker, Adam Mundy, even wrote a poem to commemorate the occasion! This was the first student speaker from the Technical Management program to be chosen for this amazing honor. As the choir sang "For Good" from the musical Wicked, the theme from the chorus seemed to be a perfect fit for the day. "Who can say if I've been changed for the better but because I knew you, I have been changed for good." This eventually resolved into the final statement from the song, "I do believe I have been changed for the better and because I knew you... I have been change for good." To the graduates, I wish you all an amazing summer and the best of everything!

No comments: